Thursday, June 6, 2013

Yuri ready to film 'No Breathing'


They will finally start their filming tomorrow, and here's Yuri who happilly expressed...

"Hi. No Breathing. I film tomorrow~^^
In order to become school band member Jung Eun, dinggaringdingga (guitar strumming sounds)
I've been playing the guitar and playing these days^^
Laaaaater on~ I'm going to work hard
In order to show Yul playing guitar and singing on stage.
Until I get blisters on my fingers, heating.
Also! Lets meet at our concert, soon. Ack.Kkyak.Kkaol. (screaming sounds)"

Meanwhile, Girls' Generation's 2013 Tour will kick off on the 8th and 9th of June at the Gymnastics Stadium in Seoul Olympic Park.
WonderfulGeneration

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 G.G.Center. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

© G.G.Center, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena